Latest News from the Club
C0VID-19 HEALTH ANNOUNCEMENT
To our Members and Guests,
The safety and security of members and guests as well as the staff at Pitt Town Sports is paramount as a result of this meetings were convened on Tuesday March 17 to discuss the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. These meetings were attended by the staff at Pitt Town Sports Bracia Bistro and our contract cleaner. Pitt Town Sports Club is vigilantly following advice from NSW Health and the World Health Organisation and State and Federal Government concerning the development of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
As a result of these meetings the following precautionary measures are to be put in place;
- Staff have been briefed on good practice hand hygiene practices recommended by NSW Health and extra personal protective equipment and cleaning product has been purchased for the staff to utilise.
- Extra hand sanitiser stations have been added in various locations around the Club. Members and guests are encouraged to utilise these resources. Instruction on how to use hand sanitiser has been placed where the hand sanitisers are located. Washing hand instructions have been placed in the toilets.
- Staff that are feeling unwell have been requested not to present to work.
- Increased cleaning of touch points throughout the Club will occur. Door handles, tables, chairs, bench tops, ATM, poker machines and TAB touch screens and EBT terminals.
- Keno stationary, wine lists, coasters, advertising and cutlery will be removed from tables throughout the Club, and will be available at the Bar and Bistro.
- Straws have been removed from the Bar and will be available on request. Coasters will also be available at the Bar.
- The courtesy bus drivers will be utilising anti bacterial products in the bus to ensure contact services are clean.
- Doors where possible will be propped open to reduce hand contact with these services.
- All events with more than 100 people in attendance will be cancelled.
For the well being of members, visitors and staff please evaluate your own health and if feeling unwell please do not attend the Club. Your assistance in helping us to providing a healthy environment would be greatly appreciated.
Please be assured we are taking every measure to ensure the safety of our members, guests and staff at Pitt Town Sports. Should advice change from relevant authorities, we will reassess measures and advise accordingly.